Inspired by Manhattan's historic Henry Street, the Troy Lighting Henry Street Postmount presents sleek American Traditional design and welcoming light. The lantern-shaped frame is made out of hand-forged iron and finished in a deep Colonial Iron, which provides a rich contrast to the warm Amber Mist glass shade. Part of the Troy Lighting Williamsburg collection.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Henry Street Fluorescent Postmount is available with the following:
- Amber Mist glass shade
- Colonial Iron finish
- Hand-forged iron construction
- Includes a 3" diameter post fitter
- Post not included
- UL Listed Wet
- Small option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Large option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Small Option: Height 22.25", Width 9"
- Large Option: Height 27.25", Width 11"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.