The Copeland Furniture Astrid Bed with 2 Headboard Panels features deeply splayed, cantilevered legs, an elegantly angular touch for modern bedrooms. The bed is made entirely out of solid hardwood, with the chosen finish protected by a Greenguard certified top coat. You can accommodate mattresses of varying thicknesses by adjusting the headboard panels to be 40" or 44" tall.
Founded in 1976 by Tim Copeland, Copeland Furniture specializes in the production of fine natural hardwood furniture. Continual evolution in Copeland Furniture designs have yielded new and exciting takes on classic Arts & Crafts, Shaker and Scandinavian bedroom, living room, office and dining room furniture. All Copeland Furniture pieces are designed and made at their manufacturing facility located on the banks of the Connecticut River in Bradford, Vermont.
The Astrid Bed with 2 Headboard Panels is available with the following:
- Made of solid cherry, walnut or maple
- Hand-applied finish and Clear top coat
- Height-adjustable headboard panel (36" or 39")
- Recommended mattress thickness of 8-12" (not included)
- Some assembly required
- Made In USA
Dark Chocolate Maple,
Walnut and Dark Chocolate Maple
- Queen Option Item: Width 66", Height Adjustable From 40", Adjustable To 44", Depth 87.5"
- King Option Item: Width 82", Height Adjustable From 40", Adjustable To 44", Depth 87.5"
- Cal King Option Item: Width 78", Height Adjustable From 40", Adjustable To 44", Depth 91.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.