The Copeland Furniture Astrid 1 Drawer Nightstand is a convenient bedside table that has the same dynamic splayed legs as its larger companion, the Astrid Bed. It also includes a single drawer and open shelf for extra storage in the bedroom. It is made out of solid hardwood in a variety of finishes protected by a conventional or water borne top coat.
Founded in 1976 by Tim Copeland, Copeland Furniture specializes in the production of fine natural hardwood furniture. Continual evolution in Copeland Furniture designs have yielded new and exciting takes on classic Arts & Crafts, Shaker and Scandinavian bedroom, living room, office and dining room furniture. All Copeland Furniture pieces are designed and made at their manufacturing facility located on the banks of the Connecticut River in Bradford, Vermont.
The Astrid 1 Drawer Nightstand is available with the following:
- Made of solid cherry, walnut or maple
- Hand-applied finish and Clear top coat
- Brushed Nickel drawer knob
- Made in USA
Dark Chocolate Maple,
Dark Honey Maple,
Walnut and Dark Chocolate Maple,
- Item: Height 20.38", Width 18.5", Depth 18"
- Natural variations in solid wood and hand-applied finishes make each piece unique. Slight grain irregularities as well as subtle differences in stain shades are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid wood, and are considered hallmarks of quality.
- More about top coat options: The Conventional top coat is a clear pre-catalyzed lacquer. The Water Borne top coat is also clear, but has the added benefit of being formaldehyde-free and with low-VOC emissions. Both top coat options are equally durable, resistant to stains, moisture rings and spots, heat damage and light abrasions.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.