Delicately silk-screened, the intricate pattern of the Tech Lighting Vorlage Low Voltage Pendant is at once retro and contemporary. The sleek form of frosted inner glass and outer clear patterned glass keeps it contemporary, and it's small stature means it can be either an attention-grabbing spot piece or a beautiful array of glowing wands of light. Whichever way, it's a forward-thinking fixture deserving of its namesake.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Vorlage Low Voltage Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Clear glass outer with frosted glass inner
- Silk-screened with real bronze and sterling silver
- Hand-blown Italian glass by EGIZIA
- Precious metal versions contain disposable polishing cloths
- Includes 6 feet of field-cuttable suspension cable
- ETL Listed
- Made In China
Pattern / Design:
Sterling Silver Duomo,
- 8 Watt (500 Lumens) 12 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K
- One 50 Watt (810 Lumens) 12 Volt GY6.35 Bi-Pin Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Monopoint Option Fixture Height 13.8", Diameter 3":
- Monorail Option Fixture Height 13.8", Diameter 3":
- Two-Circuit Monorail Option Fixture Height 13.8", Diameter 3":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.