Natural materials shine in the Mat-The-Basics Platinum Rug. The rug is hand-loomed using 100% bamboo viscose. The inherent sheen of such yarns grants the solid color a changeable, iridescent quality. An array of colors and sizes means that Platinum can provide a glamorous foundation for any modern design scheme.
Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Platinum Rug is available with the following:
- Made of 100% bamboo viscose
- Hand loomed construction
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
5'6 x 7'10,
6'6 x 9'9,
8'3 x 11'6
- 5'6 x 7'10 Option: Width 5.5', Length 7.83'
- 6'6 x 9'9 Option: Width 6.5', Length 9.75'
- 8'3 x 11'6 Option: Width 8.25', Length 11.5'
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.