The perfect fit for modern living areas. The Mat-The-Basics Puzzle Rug is made out of small pieces of old restored wool rugs that are fitted together perfectly and painstakingly hand stitched using leftover dyed yarns. The unique methods and materials used to make the Puzzle Rug ensure that it is soft, colorful and one-of-the-kind.
Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Puzzle Rug is available with the following:
- Made of pieces of reclaimed and restored old rugs (100% wool)
- Rug pieces feature hand tufted construction
- Pieces are re-dyed/over-dyed for more color uniformity
- Pieces are hand stitched together using reclaimed leftover dyed yarns
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
5'2 x 7'6,
6'6 x 9'6,
7'10 x 9'10
- 5'2 x 7'6 Option Width 5.17', Length 7.5':
- 6'6 x 9'6 Option Width 6.5', Length 9.5':
- 7'10 x 9'10 Option Width 7.83', Length 9.83':
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.