Graceful, fluid, rhythmic: The Tech Lighting Surge Linear Suspension captures the energy of ocean waves in a high-tech, energy-efficient fixture. Layered illumination from the upward and downward-facing LED strips create the impression of light rippling across water, further enhancing the sense of motion imparted by each undulating ribbon of metal. Multiple fixtures may be connected end-to-end using the optional Surge Mechanical Connectors, available separately.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Surge Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Metal construction
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cables
- Dimmable with low-voltage electronic dimmer (not included)
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Uplight Net Lumens: 800
- Downlight Net Lumens: 4200
- ETL Listed Damp
- Fixture: Height 12", Width 48", Depth 5.9"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 97.3"
- Cable: Length 84"
- Canopy: Height 1.3", Width 28.5", Depth 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.