Trim, slim and sophisticated. The Tech Lighting Gia Bath Bar offers perfectly even illumination thanks to a special LED channel over which a flawless glass plate floats. Light is uniform, steady and free from the "hot spots" that were once associated with LED luminaires, and this technology allows the fixtures to be slimmer than ever.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Gia Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Plate glass shade
- Metal frame
- Rectangular wall plate
- LED824 Option Color Temperature: 2400K
- LED835 Option Color Temperature: 3500K
- LED840 Option Color Temperature: 4000K
- LED930 Option Color Temperature: 3000K
- LED8 Series CRI: 80
- LED930 CRI: 90
- ADA Compliant
- ETL Listed Damp
80 CRI 2400K,
80 CRI 3500K,
80 CRI 4000K,
90 CRI 3000K
- Small option utilizes one 7.8 Watt 120 Volt LED Array (integrated).
- Large option utilizes one 15.6 Watt 120 Volt LED Array (integrated).
- Large Option Fixture Height 4", Width 48.4", Depth 1.7":
- Small Option Fixture Height 4", Width 24.4", Depth 1.7":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.