Soothing ambient light is warm and relaxing in the Tech Lighting Arim Wall Sconce. Energy efficient LEDs are thoughtfully concealed, refracting light off the parabolic, anodized metal inner surface before it passes through a plate glass shield. Mounted vertically or horizontally, this sleek and versatile fixture is a quietly chic, energy-efficient option for contemporary interiors.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Arim Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Plate glass shade
- Metal frame
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Small Option Lumens: 660
- Large Option Lumens: 1375
- Dimmable with standard low-voltage electronic dimmer (not included)
- Mount horizontally or vertically
- ADA Compliant
- ETL Listed Damp
- Small option utilizes 12 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Large option utilizes 25 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 11.2", Width 4.6", Depth 2"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 21.2", Width 4.6", Depth 2"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.