No matter what season it may be, Mat-The-Basics Autumn Rug will always add rich texture and warmth to your home. The branch pattern stands out from the creamy background with its deep brown and gold tones and soft shaggy pile. It is all hand tufted and hand carved out of a wool/poly blend yarn.
Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Autumn Rug is available with the following:
- Made of 60% wool/40% polyester
- Hand tufted shag construction
- Back finished with thin, latex-coated net and backing cloth
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
5'2 x 7'6,
7'10 x 9'10
- 5'2 x 7'6 Option: Width 5.17', Length 7.5'
- 7'10 x 9'10 Option: Width 7.83', Length 9.83'
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.