Add a graceful flourish to modern living spaces. The Mat-The-Basics Trenza Rug features delicate accents swirling their way across the simple color block background. The rug is hand tufted entirely out of Indian wool to give it a dense, plush pile, and then hand carved to ensure that the details stand out clearly.
Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Trenza Rug is available with the following:
- Made of 100% Indian wool
- Hand tufted construction
- Back finished with thin, latex-coated net and backing cloth
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
5' x 7',
7'6 x 9'6
- 5' x 7' Option Width 5', Length 7':
- 7'6 x 9'6 Option Width 7.5', Length 9.5':
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.