Keep things square (but still colorful) in your modern space with the Mat-The-Basics Cuadro Rug. It features a seemingly random arrangement of colored blocks with square or line accents. The rug is hand tufted using 100% Indian wool, with the individual color blocks defined and accents added through careful hand carving.
Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Cuadro Rug is available with the following:
- Made of 100% Indian wool
- Hand tufted construction
- Back finished with thin, latex-coated net and backing cloth
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
Blue and Grey,
Grey and Beige
5' x 7',
7'6 x 9'6
- 5' x 7' Option: Width 5', Length 7'
- 7'6 x 9'6 Option: Width 7.5', Length 9.5'
- The Catena family of rugs combines vibrant colors with soft modern patterns. They are all hand tufted out of 100% pure new wool, with sharp, multi-dimensional high and low piles achieved through masterful hand carving. Made in India.
- Vacuum regularly, at least once a week and preferably more often in places that are subject to a lot of wear. Always use the flat nozzle when you vacuum. For pile rugs, always finish by vacuuming in the direction of the pile. Remove stains immediately. Tufted rugs should be professionally flat-washed with foam every other year or so. For best results, use textile shampoo, a soft brush and not too much water. Do not spin dry. Do not dry clean.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.