A fantastically fluid piece for modern living spaces. The Mat-The-Basics Fantasma Rug features overlapping waves of viscose floating across a soft base of New Zealand wool. The machine made rug is then hand finished to bring out the visual depth of the color and pattern as well as the literal physical depth of the pile.
Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Fantasma Rug is available with the following:
- Made of New Zealand wool, viscose
- Machine made construction
- Hand washed and hand finished
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in Turkey
White and Grey
5'2 x 7'6,
7'10 x 9'10
- 5'2 x 7'6 Option Width 5.17', Length 7.5':
- 7'10 x 9'10 Option Width 7.83', Length 9.83':
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.