Unidentified lighting object. Certainly capable of eliciting bemused puzzlement at first glance, the Pablo Circa Pendant doesn't neatly fit the preconceptions of what a pendant should look like. Or act like. Or even light like. Circa's super-thin LED flat-panel saucer offers a consistent output of warm, even and glare-free illumination while allowing flexible provisions as to where that light is directed by leveraging the shade's 45° of tilt and 360° of rotation.
Pablo, founded in 1993 by Venezuelan-born Pablo Pardo, designs and manufactures innovative lighting and home accessories characterized by uncompromising devotion to simplicity and utility.
The Circa Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Pablo Studio
- Awards: NY NOW Excellence in Product Design Award (2013)
- Material: ABS, Polycarbonate, Aluminum, Steel, Fabric
- Shade Material: ABS
- Steel mounting hardware
- Field-cuttable Black fabric cord
- Rated lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (1000)
- ETL Listed
- Made In China
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 5.5", Height 2"
- Small Option Cord: Length 10'
- Small Option Fixture: Diameter 12", Height 3.5"
- Small Option Suspension: Length 123.5"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 5.5", Height 2"
- Large Option Cord: Length 10'
- Large Option Fixture: Diameter 16", Height 3.5"
- Large Option Suspension: Length 123.5"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.6667 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.