Unidentified lighting object. Certainly capable of eliciting bemused puzzlement at first glance, the Pablo Circa LED Pendant doesn't neatly fit the preconceptions of what a pendant should look like. Or act like. Or even light like. Circa's super-thin LED flat-panel saucer offers a consistent output of warm, even and glare-free illumination while allowing flexible provisions as to where that light is directed by leveraging the shade's 45° of tilt and 360° of rotation.
Pablo, founded in 1993 by Venezuelan-born Pablo Pardo, designs and manufactures innovative lighting and home accessories characterized by uncompromising devotion to simplicity and utility.
The Circa LED Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Pablo Studio
- Awards: NY NOW Excellence in Product Design Award (2013)
- Material: ABS, Polycarbonate, Aluminum, Steel, Fabric
- 360° shade rotation
- 45° shade tilt
- Energy-efficient, LED flat-panel technology
- Glare-free illumination
- Field-cuttable black fabric cord
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (1000)
- ETL Listed
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
- Large Option Canopy Height 2", Diameter 5.5":
- Large Option Cord Length 10':
- Large Option Fixture Height 3.5", Diameter 16":
- Large Option Suspension Length 123.5":
- Small Option Canopy Height 2", Diameter 5.5":
- Small Option Cord Length 10':
- Small Option Fixture Height 3.5", Diameter 12":
- Small Option Suspension Length 123.5":
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 4.75 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.