With a thick glass shade hand-blown by Polish artisans, the Tech Lighting Avery Pendant is a drop of pure craftsmanship. Light is filtered and given a sense of motion from hand-carved vertical lines that run the length of the shade. Hang several together or pair with Tech Lighting's Ava Pendant.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Avery Low Voltage Pendant is available with the following:
- Hand-blown bulb-shaped glass shade
- Monopoint option includes 4" round ceiling canopy
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- ETL Listed
- Fixture: Height 5.6", Diameter 4.4"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 77.6"
- Mounting Details: Freejack: See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes one 4" round flush canopy and low-voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes Freejack adaptor for Monorail installation. Two-Circuit Monorail: Includes Freejack adaptor for Two-Circuit Monorail installation.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.