A drop of pure artisanal craftsmanship, the Tech Lighting Ava Pendant updates the classic teardrop shape with a new twist. Hand-blown by Polish artisans, each glass shade is then hand-carved to leave vertical lines around the glass, creating a cage effect around the inner white glass diffuser. Ava is stunning when hung in multiples, or mix and match with Tech Lighting's Avery Pendant.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Ava Low Voltage Pendant is available with the following:
- Hand-blown teardrop-shaped glass shade
- White glass diffuser
- Monopoint option includes 4" round ceiling canopy
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- ETL Listed
- Fixture: Height 6.6", Diameter 4.7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 78.6"
- Mounting Details: Freejack: See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes one 4" round flush canopy and low-voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes Freejack adaptor for Monorail installation. Two-Circuit Monorail: Includes Freejack adaptor for Two-Circuit Monorail installation.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.