A beautifully modern way to work. The Skram Furniture Wishbone Slab Desk pairs an expansive slab of hand bookmatched hardwood veneer with an equally eye-catching steel base. The geometric lines of the base--and all available wood top colors--are complemented by a matte black finish. Available with or without an adjustable pull-out keyboard/laptop tray.
Skram Furniture Company was founded in 2001 by A. Jacob Marks to change the meaning of American craftsmanship by pairing it with contemporary furniture design. The combination of natural materials, sustainable practices and exquisite workmanship have resulted in a versatile modern furniture collection appreciated worldwide. All Skram furniture and home accessories are designed and manufactured in the Piedmont region of North Carolina.
The Wishbone Slab Top Desk is available with the following:
- Made of hand bookmatched hardwood veneer with solid timber edging
- Low VOC, water-based polyurethane finish; or hand-rubbed low sheen penetrating hardwax oil finish (walnut)
- Matte Black steel frame
- Optional ergonomic, adjustable pull-out solid timber keyboard tray
- Made in USA
- Designed by A. Jacob Marks
Ebonized Olive Ash,
Natural Olive Ash,
With Keyboard Tray,
Without Keyboard Tray
- Item: Height 29", Width 60", Depth 30"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.