The Skram Furniture Plain Jane Bureau may have a simple form, but the final look is anything but boring. This bureau is made out of hand bookmatched hardwood veneer with matching solid wood edging. The drawer fronts' overall horizontal grain is punctuated at the recessed drawer pulls by a vertical stripe. The four full-width drawers glide on heavy-duty stainless steel runners.
Skram Furniture Company was founded in 2001 by A. Jacob Marks to change the meaning of American craftsmanship by pairing it with contemporary furniture design. The combination of natural materials, sustainable practices and exquisite workmanship have resulted in a versatile modern furniture collection appreciated worldwide. All Skram furniture and home accessories are designed and manufactured in the Piedmont region of North Carolina.
The Plain Jane Bureau is available with the following:
- Designed by A. Jacob Marks
- Made of hand bookmatched hardwood veneer with solid timber edging
- Low VOC, water-based polyurethane finish; or hand-rubbed low sheen penetrating hardwax oil finish (walnut)
- 4 solid maple drawers with cork-lined bottoms, recessed integral pulls
- Heavy-duty stainless steel, ball bearing side mount runners
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made In USA
Ebonized Olive Ash,
- Item: Width 48", Height 40", Depth 18"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.