The Skram Furniture Piedmont Cafe Table brings a rustic industrial element to modern dining. It features a square oak or walnut top with a graceful wafer edge atop distinctive blackened metalwork. The same wood used for the top comprises the main column and support for the metal base, with wedges accenting each uniquely curved metal leg. Available in standard dining, counter or bar heights.
Skram Furniture Company was founded in 2001 by A. Jacob Marks to change the meaning of American craftsmanship by pairing it with contemporary furniture design. The combination of natural materials, sustainable practices and exquisite workmanship have resulted in a versatile modern furniture collection appreciated worldwide. All Skram furniture and home accessories are designed and manufactured in the Piedmont region of North Carolina.
The Piedmont Cafe Table is available with the following:
- Made of rift sawn white oak or walnut
- Matte Black metalwork
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Low VOC, water-based polyurethane finish (oak); or hand-rubbed low sheen penetrating hardwax oil finish (walnut)
- Made in USA
- Designed by A. Jacob Marks
Ebonized Rift White Oak,
Natural Rift White Oak,
- Dining Height Option Item: Height 29", Width 30", Depth 30"
- Counter Height Option Item: Height 36", Width 30", Depth 30"
- Bar Height Option Item: Height 41", Width 30", Depth 30"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.