The Mat-The-Basics Karba 1 Rug is a colorful, hard-wearing rug, with pure new wool hand woven into a lightweight kelim style. With its natural color palette and detailed pattern, you can easily envision the rug in a small European cottage or farmhouse. The edges of the floral pattern are purposefully jagged, adding to the overall vintage, handmade feel.
Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Karba 1 Rug is available with the following:
- Made of pure new wool
- Hand woven kelim construction
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
5'6 x 7'10,
6'6 x 9'9,
8'3 x 11'6
- 5'6 x 7'10 Option Width 5.5', Length 7.83':
- 6'6 x 9'9 Option Width 6.5', Length 9.75':
- 8'3 x 11'6 Option Width 8.25', Length 11.5':
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.