Plush and precise, soft and sharp. The Mat-The-Basics Alhambra Rug has a raised geometric pattern with a tribal aspect to it, making it an excellent choice for bringing an eclectic touch into any modern space. The rug is hand-tufted out of pure new wool with linen and viscose.
Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Alhambra Rug is available with the following:
- Made of pure new wool, linen viscose
- Hand tufted construction
- Back finished with thin, latex-coated net and backing cloth
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
5' x 8',
8' x 10'
- 5' x 8' Option: Width 5', Length 8'
- 8' x 10' Option: Width 8', Length 10'
- Vacuum regularly, at least once a week and preferably more often in places that are subject to a lot of wear. Always use the flat nozzle when you vacuum. For pile rugs, always finish by vacuuming in the direction of the pile. Remove stains immediately. Tufted rugs should be professionally flat-washed with foam every other year or so. For best results, use textile shampoo, a soft brush and not too much water. Do not spin dry. Do not dry clean.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.