Plush and precise, soft and sharp. The Mat-The-Basics Alhambra Rug has a raised geometric pattern with a tribal aspect to it, making it an excellent choice for bringing an eclectic touch into any modern space. The rug is hand-tufted out of pure new wool with linen and viscose.
Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Alhambra Rug is available with the following:
- Made of pure new wool, linen viscose
- Hand tufted construction
- Back finished with thin, latex-coated net and backing cloth
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
5' x 8',
8' x 10'
- 5' x 8' Option: Width 5', Length 8'
- 8' x 10' Option: Width 8', Length 10'
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.