Bottoms up! The Tom Dixon Flask Pendant is composed of two distinct segments of gorgeous handblown glass. The top portion is a Smoke glass "hood" that serves to slightly obscure the inner hardware while also working to diffuse any glare issues. The internal ridges embedded within the bottom layer of cast waves of rippled ringed shadows as the light warmly filters through the textured glass base.
Tom Dixon has a vast commitment to design creativity and a mission to redefine how products are made and sold. The Tom Dixon lighting and furniture collections reflect all of his cutting-edge design and manufacturing innovations, from the product's shape and form to the raw materials and production processes used.
The Flask Smoke Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Tom Dixon in 2013
- Finish: Black
- Material: Glass, metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Spherical shaped and Smoke colored hand-blown top glass diffuser
- Spherical shaped and ridged hand-blown bottom "flask"
- Round 4.9" Black metal ceiling canopy
- 98.4" field-cuttable Black fabric cord
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (1000)
- UL Listed
- Made In UK
- Cable: Length 98.4"
- Canopy: Diameter 4.9"
- Fixture: Height 6.5", Diameter 7"
- Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 104.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.