The Tom Dixon Cell Short Pendant is a burnished Brass trapezoid, its sleek exterior rippled with a precision pattern of minutely slivered cutaways. Designed to echo the cyclical process of cellular growth (refer to your old high school mitosis homework for additional detail), the photo-etched perforations promote a diffused and dappled mix of light and shadow on surrounding surfaces.
Tom Dixon has a vast commitment to design creativity and a mission to redefine how products are made and sold. The Tom Dixon lighting and furniture collections reflect all of his cutting-edge design and manufacturing innovations, from the product's shape and form to the raw materials and production processes used.
The Cell Short Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Tom Dixon in 2013
- Finish: Black
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Etched and polished Brass
- Round 4.9" Black metal ceiling canopy
- Clear 98.4" field-cuttable suspension cord
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In UK
- Cable: Length 98.4"
- Canopy: Diameter 4.9"
- Fixture: Height 4.3", Diameter 7.8"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 102.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.