A cut above the others, the WAC Slice LED Flushmount/Wall Sconce puts versatility and energy efficiency at the forefront without leaving style on the chopping block. A durable aluminum canopy holds a circle of thick, etched White glass, their equal widths providing a pleasing visual symmetry. Dimmable to 10% when paired with a separate ELV dimmer, the Slice offers warm white LED illumination suitable for ceilings or walls in dry or damp locations.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Slice LED Flushmount/Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Round White Etched glass shade
- Aluminum canopy
- Mount as ceiling or wall fixture
- Dimmable with standard electronic voltage dimmer (not included)
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 85
- Small Option Lumens: 620
- Large Option Lumens: 955
- Rated Lifespan: 50,000 hours
- ADA Compliant when mounted as wall sconce
- ETL Listed Damp
- Small option utilizes one 23 Watt 120 Volt LED Array (integrated).
- Large option utilizes one 28 Watt 120 Volt LED Array (integrated).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 2.5", Diameter 8.88"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 2.5", Diameter 11"
- Shade: Height 1.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.