Sophisticated and feminine, the Kichler Tara Chandelier brings understated elegance to modern interiors. Around the central stem, gently curved arms support metal candleholders rimmed in round crystal bobeches that sparkle with light from the exposed bulbs. Further embellishing the fixture are elongated crystal teardrops, suspended below crystal beads, dangling from each arm's tip.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Tara Chandelier is available with the following:
- Crystal accents
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- Two 6" and two 12" suspension rods
- Sloped-ceiling adaptable up to 90º
- 56" lead wire
- ETL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 4-Light option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 5-Light option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 4 Lights Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 62"
- 5 Lights Option Suspension: Length 63"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Height 23.5", Diameter 18"
- 5 Lights Option Fixture: Height 24.5", Diameter 25.5"
- Canopy: Diameter 6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.