Bring on the Bling. The Robert Abbey Bling Linear Suspension sparkles with a staggering 186 Clear glass droplets hung in tiers from slim metal haloes. At more than 3.5 feet wide, the Bling Linear Suspension makes a dazzling impression over dining room tables or bars and can be hung at a wide range of lengths using the included suspension rods.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Bling Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- 93 large and 93 small Clear glass drops
- Metal frame and supports
- Oval ceiling canopy
- Two 6" and six 12" suspension rods
- UL Listed
Deep Patina Bronze,
- Fixture: Width 42.75", Depth 19"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 12.75", Adjustable To 56.75"
- Ceiling Canopy: Height 0.75", Width 27.5", Depth 5.25"
- Shade: Height 9.75", Width 42.75", Depth 19"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.