With a nod to French Directoire design, the clean lines of the Robert Abbey Directoire Reading Swingarm Wall Sconce, designed by Mary McDonald, showcase the neoclassical influence of the movement. A drum-shaped parchment shade is held aloft by a convenient adjustable arm. The square wall plate is decoratively accented with painted glass panes behind a crisscross pattern of lustrously finished metal bars.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Directoire Reading Swingarm Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped hardback parchment shade
- Adjustable metal swingarm
- Square metal wall plate with glass accents
- Inline on-off rocker switch with pin-up option
- Includes pin-up kit with cord cover, or direct wire
- UL Listed
Finish and Shade:
Antique Brass with Black,
Antique Brass with Translucent,
Silver Plate with White
- Fixture: Height 14.5"
- Shade: Height 7", Upper Diameter 8.5", Lower Diameter 9"
- Arm: Extension Adjustable From 9", Adjustable To 18.5"
- Wall Plate: Height 6", Width 6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.