Smooth, logical, functional. The Lightyears Juicy Pendant offers high-intensity illumination in a high-impact design. Juicy's glossy finished metal surface is interrupted by a shining polycarbonate ring where the cone joins the shade; subtle light escapes here and washes over the shade's surface. At the bottom, a honeycomb filter provides warm, concentrated downlight that's free of glare.
Founded in 2005 in Aarhus, Denmark, Lightyears seeks to renew Danish lighting traditions through the fusion of the young with the established. As such, the pieces in the Lightyears lighting collection are modern interpretations of everyday forms, commonplace pieces reimagined as energetic and exciting contemporary lighting. More than that, Lightyears designs are ultimately conceived to be functional and enhance modern spaces with quality illumination as well as with unique aesthetics.
The Juicy Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Salto and Sigsgaard in 2011
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Polycarbonate
- Lacquered drawn aluminum shade
- Honeycombed polycarbonate diffuser
- Die-cast zinc alloy body
- 236" suspension cable
- Designed by Salto and Sigsgaard
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- ETL Listed
- Made In China
- Cable: Length 236"
- Canopy: Height 1.5", Diameter 4.5"
- Fixture: Height 17.5", Diameter 17.25"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 253.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.