Vintage-style mechanisms combine with modern materials and graphics in the heavy-duty LEFF Amsterdam Brick 24-Hour Desk Clock. Whereas the original Brick uses a 12-hour am/pm flip display, this version rotates through a complete 24 hours (otherwise known as military time). The large copper-plated steel case provides warm contrast to the black face. Suitable for desk placement or wall display.
Less of the same, more of the different. That is the philosophy behind the modern clock designs created by LEFF Amsterdam. Founded by Arno Ruijzenaars and based in The Netherlands, LEFF reimagines the form and function of classic timepieces to tell time in new and bold ways. Once you have one of their clocks in your home, you’ll definitely see how LEFF is more.
The Brick 24-Hour Desk Clock is available with the following:
- Hand-welded, copper-plated stainless steel case
- Vintage flip clock design
- Can be hung on wall with included hardware
- Made of recyclable materials
- Uses two D batteries (included)
- Includes service pack with batteries, mounting hardware, cleaning cloth and 5 year warranty card
- Designed by Erwin Termaat
- Made in The Netherlands
- Item: Height 6.2", Width 14.17", Depth 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.