Make your wall the clock with the LEFF Amsterdam Wyzer Wall Clock. This piece is essentially an oversized set of hands that mounts directly to the wall, creating a constantly changing wall decoration. High-torque German movement guarantees reliability, while several color combinations guarantee eye-catching character. Designed by Reinhard Dienes.
Less of the same, more of the different. That is the philosophy behind the modern clock designs created by LEFF Amsterdam. Founded by Arno Ruijzenaars and based in The Netherlands, LEFF reimagines the form and function of classic timepieces to tell time in new and bold ways. Once you have one of their clocks in your home, you’ll definitely see how LEFF is more.
The Wyzer Wall Clock is available with the following:
- PET hands, ABS back cover
- UTS high-torque movement
- Uses one AA battery (included)
- Includes service pack with battery, mounting hardware, cleaning cloth and 5 year warranty card
- Designed by Reinhard Dienes, 2012
- Made in The Netherlands
- Item: Overall Width 23.6", Depth 1.9"
- Any mechanical clock is expected to make some sort of ticking sound as the hands move. However, there is only potential for this ticking to be really audible and continual if there is a second hand. Otherwise, the clock will be basically silent or with muffled clicks limited to the movement of the minute hand.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.