Soften the passage of time with the LEFF Amsterdam Felt Wall Clock. The clock's body is a fuzzy lightweight shell made out of 60% recycled PET felt, molded in a single step with raised index-style markings. Smooth powder-coated hands contrast with the soft, grey background. Designed by Sebastian Herkner.
Less of the same, more of the different. That is the philosophy behind the modern clock designs created by LEFF Amsterdam. Founded by Arno Ruijzenaars and based in The Netherlands, LEFF reimagines the form and function of classic timepieces to tell time in new and bold ways. Once you have one of their clocks in your home, you’ll definitely see how LEFF is more.
The Felt Wall Clock is available with the following:
- Made of 60% recycled PET felt
- Powder-coated steel hands
- Index-style dial
- Japanese quartz movement
- Uses one AA battery (included)
- Includes service pack with battery, mounting hardware, cleaning cloth and 5 year warranty card
- Designed by Sebastian Herkner
- Made in The Netherlands
- Item: Diameter 13.8", Depth 2.7"
- Any mechanical clock is expected to make some sort of ticking sound as the hands move. However, there is only potential for this ticking to be really audible and continual if there is a second hand. Otherwise, the clock will be basically silent or with muffled clicks limited to the movement of the minute hand.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.