The granddaddy of the Libratone collection. The Libratone Lounge Speaker is over 3-feet long, and that impressive size testifies to the massive wall of sound that the speaker can produce--up to 103 dB. And the sound is always crystal-clear with specialty FullRoom acoustic technology and ribbon tweeters. The Lounge connects wirelessly to any electronic device, and can even connect directly to a TV via analog or digital cable.
Set sound free. Such is the goal of Danish audio company, Libratone. And it's a goal that they've achieved with their distinctive line of speakers, which manage to successfully combine high quality wireless technology and hi-fi in a tidy--and fuzzy--package. Besides being easily portable and putting out big sound, Libratone speakers set themselves apart with colorful and touchably soft wool covers.
The Lounge Speaker is available with the following:
- Shelf or wall-mounted speaker
- Includes wall mount with built-in spirit level
- Includes removable cashmere wool cover
- PlayDirect for streaming without a Wi-Fi network router direct from iPad, iPhone, Android or Mac/PC
- Connects wirelessly to device using AirPlay (Apple) or DLNA (Android/Windows)
- 3.5mm mini-jack
- USB audio
- Full Digital Amplification 2.1
- FullRoom DSP optimization
- 1 x 8" inverted bass
- 2 x 4" ceramic mid range
- 2 x 1" ribbon tweeters
- 38-20.000 Hz. frequency range
- Maximum output of 103 dB SPL/ 1m.
- 150W power usage
- 1 year limited warranty
- Item: Height 8.7", Width 40", Depth 4.7"
- The covers that come with Libratone speakers are made out of fine Italian wool. This wool has been carefully processed and carded to create a unique felt material with excellent acoustic filtering properties as well as softness. These covers are not machine washable. For cleaning, remove the cover from the speaker and either spot clean as needed with a damp cloth, or dry clean. The cover needs to be completely dry before putting it back on its speaker.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.