Lovely luminescence. Designed by Danish architect Vilhelm Wohlert, the Louis Poulsen Wohlert Pendant features a simple and timeless cylindrical globe design. The open bottom produces direct down light while the opulent White Opal glass presents an aura of diffused warmth. A ceiling canopy and suspension cable - both in White - perfectly complement the contemporary aesthetic.
When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The Wohlert Pendant is available with the following:
- Handblown White Opal glass shade
- Brushed steel stem
- Round White ceiling canopy
- 12' White suspension cord
- UL Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Vilhelm Wohlert
- Small Option Fixture: Height 12.6", Diameter 11.8"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 14.6", Diameter 13.7"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 16.5", Diameter 15.7"
- Cable: Length 144"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.3"
- Suspension - Large: Length Adjustable To 160.5"
- Suspension - Medium: Length Adjustable To 158.6"
- Suspension - Small: Length Adjustable To 156.6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.