Originally designed by Poul Henningsen in an attempt to develop functional, fashionable street lighting, the Louis Poulsen Toldbod Glass Pendant was posthumously issued in 2002. The fixture's material composition and surface treatments were radically altered and the design slightly tweaked, but continued to employ Henningsen’s innovative Ellipse reflector. With three layers of lustrous handblown White Opal glass, the result is clean modernism that would shine in a wide range of interior spaces.
When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The Toldbod Glass Pendant is available with the following:
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Shade Material: Handblown glass
- White Opal shade
- Round White ceiling canopy
- 12' White suspension cord
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Denmark
- One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 40 Watt (328 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Cable: Length 144"
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 5.3"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 6.2", Diameter 6.1"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 150.2"
- Medium Option Cable: Length 144"
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 5.3"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 8.9", Diameter 8.7"
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 152.9"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.