If imitation truly is the sincerest form of flattery, the Louis Poulsen PH Artichoke Small Pendant must be in a constant state of blush. A Poul Henningsen design that has enduringly and adoringly stood the test of time (and countless knock-offs), the original remains without equal. Seventy-two precisely positioned leaves are lined up in 12 unique rows, the diffused down light illuminating both the fixture and its surroundings. Still hanging in the Copenhagen restaurant for which it was specifically and sculpturally designed more than 50 years ago. As contemporary now as it was then.
When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The PH Artichoke Small Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Poul Henningsen
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Material: Stainless Steel, Glass
- Shade Material: Stainless Steel, Glass
- Metal shade
- White spun steel top shade
- Chrome-plated laser cut steel frame
- Chrome-plated spun aluminum supports
- Round White ceiling canopy
- Three 12' stainless steel suspension cables
- 12' White power cord (Black for Copper option)
- Made in Denmark
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0 to 30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Denmark
Brushed Stainless Steel,
- Cable: Length 144"
- Canopy: Diameter 7.5"
- Fixture: Height 18.4", Diameter 18.9"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 162.4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.