Sumptuous serenity. The Louis Poulsen Moser Pendant mirrors the artisan crafted organic silhouettes formed during the embryonic stages of blowing molten glass. Specifically designed for use with (not always attractive) energy efficient bulbs, designer Anu Moser successfully conceals the light source within three luxurious layers of handblown White Opal glass. Moser is UL rated for damp locations, making it a graceful consideration for the bath.
When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The Moser Pendant is available with the following:
- Three layer handblown White Opal glass shade
- Polished aluminum supports
- Round White ceiling canopy
- 12' field-cuttable suspension cable
- Ul Listed Damp
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Anu Moser
- Small option utilizes one 15 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 E26 Medium Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Medium and Large options utilize one 32 Watt 120 Volt GX24q-3 Medium Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 10", Diameter 7.3"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 11.2", Diameter 8.1"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 14.1", Diameter 9.8"
- Cable: Length 144"
- Suspension - Large: Length Adjustable To 158.1"
- Suspension - Medium: Length Adjustable To 155.2"
- Suspension - Small: Length Adjustable To 154"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.