Starting with a single sheet of aluminum, the Louis Poulsen LC Shutters Pendant is punched and pressed into two interactive layers of metallic sleekness. When illuminated, the precise pattern of perforations literally light up the surface of the shade, each embossed motif outlined in a halo of soft radiance. The charming and contemporary result offers surprising versatility, equally at home in a child's room or hung in multiples over a conference table.
When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The LC Shutters Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Louise Campbell
- Material: Punched and embossed spun aluminum shade
- Rotation molded PE plastic Opal diffuser
- Die-cast aluminum supports
- Field-cuttable White suspension cord
- Round White ceiling canopy
- 100% glare-free
- UL Listed
- Made In Denmark
White with Colored Foils
- Cable: Length 144"
- Fixture: Height 11.8", Diameter 17.1", Weight 6.6 Lbs.
- Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 155.8"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.