Enchantingly ethereal, the Louis Poulsen Aeros Pendant embodies a delicate airiness that belies its considerable aluminum shade. Aero provides a parade of patterned ornamentation, the decorative filigreed cutaways around its perimeter resulting in latticed light distribution while the internal reflector design creates an organic Fibonacci motif within the concaved interior of the pendant. Gorgeous.
When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The Aeros Pendant is available with the following:
- Deep drawn aluminum shade
- Acrylic diffuser
- Round spun aluminum ceiling canopy matches color of fixture
- Three 144" field-cuttable stainless steel suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Ross Lovegrove
- Cables - Each: Length 144"
- Fixture: Height 28.5", Diameter 28.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 172.5"
- Canopy: Diameter 7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.