High performance, low energy use. The WAC Lighting Studio LED Track light offers energy efficient, directional lighting in a clean, distinctive design. Made from die-cast aluminum, the body is seamless and sleek to avoid light leaks. Degree indicators allow precision positioning of the 350º horizontal range head with a full 90º vertical tilt.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Studio LED Track Light is available with the following:
- Material: Die Cast Aluminum
- Clear tempered glass lens
- Die-cast aluminum body
- 350º horizontal rotation and 90º vertical aiming with built-in degree scales
- 34º beam spread
- Dimmable to 1% with electronic low voltage dimmer (not included)
- Replaceable LED lamp
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 5 year
- Made In China
- Fixture: Width 5.63", Height 9.25", Depth 2.88"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.