From the front, the Gus Modern Bloor Sofa shows off a classic two-over-two design paired with slender arms and an elevated stainless steel base. Then, from the back, the truss-style base remains exposed to provide external support and a striking aesthetic. Smooth polyester upholstery covers the plush feather-blend cushions and 100% FSC-certified wood frame.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Bloor Sofa is available with the following:
- 100% polyester upholstery
- Feather blend cushion fill
- FSC-certified wood frame
- Bench-made stainless steel perimeter base
- Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
- Free fabric swatches available for Gus Modern upholstered furniture. For more information, call Lumens at 877.445.4486.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
Urban Tweed Truffle,
- Item: Depth 35", Height 32", Width 80"
- Seat: Height 17.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.