A contemporary accent chair with a laidback feel. The Gus Modern Halifax Chair definitely has a relaxed posture, with a wide, roomy seat of segmented cushion panels leaning back in a precision-welded and powder-coated steel frame. The walnut-finished paddle armrests have exposed ply edges and add a lovely organic element to the otherwise industrial piece.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Halifax Chair is available with the following:
- Material: Steel, fabric
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- 100% polyester upholstery
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- Bench-made solid steel frame
- Powder-coated finish
- 3 cushion panels are attached to the frame
- Walnut-finished paddle armrests with exposed ply edges
- Bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
Fabric Color and Finish:
Laurentian Onyx and Black,
Laurentian Sunset and White,
Parliament Stone and White,
Tartan Shadow and Black,
Varsity Charcoal and Black
- Item: Width 32", Height 27", Depth 33"
- Seat: Height 15"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.