Taking its name from the classic three-over-three series of sofas made in the early 20th century, the Gus Modern Davenport Sofa is just as essential and versatile for homes in the 21st century. The cushions and frame have crisp, clean lines accentuated by the stainless steel base, which wraps up and around the corners for a unique, architectural aesthetic.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Davenport Sofa is available with the following:
- Material: Steel, fabric
- 100% polyester upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- Seat and back cushions are reversable
- 100% FSC-certified wood frame
- Bench-made brushed stainless steel base with mitered corners
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
- Free fabric swatches available for Gus Modern upholstered furniture. For more information, call Lumens at 877.445.4486.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
Urban Tweed Truffle
- Item: Depth 36", Height 31", Width 85.5"
- Seat: Height 16"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.