The Gus Modern Davenport Bi-Sectional Sofa is a comfortable and versatile piece for larger modern living spaces. It features smooth, crisply tailored upholstery over the sharply structured cushions and frame. The unique way the stainless steel base wraps up and around the corners accentuates the frame's clean lines. The chaise lounge can be flipped and placed on either the right or left side.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Davenport Bi-Sectional Sofa is available with the following:
- 100% polyester upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- Seat and back cushions are reversable
- Chaise can be placed on right or left side
- 100% FSC-certified wood frame
- Bench-made brushed stainless steel base with mitered corners
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
Urban Tweed Truffle
- Item: Height 31", Width 104.5", Depth 73"
- Seat: Height 16"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.