Submersible up to 3 feet, the Troy Landscape Lighting Underwater LED Light give you great illumination at a fraction of the cost of normal lights. Fit 40 of them to a 100W transformer and turn that pond or fountain into a glowing pool that will rival the moon. Or go for the more subdued look with the available swivel bracket that accommodates an angled installation up to 45 degrees. Sometimes less is more.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Stainless Steel Underwater LED Light is available with the following:
- Stainless steel body
- Adjustable stainless steel mounting bracket
- Requires low voltage power supply (available separately)
- Supplied with gel connectors and 25' of cable
- Up to 45 degree swivel
- Removable shroud
- 3 foot maximum depth
- Note: Not approved for use in swimming pools or spas
- Fixture: Height 1", Width 1.63", Length 2.5"
- Cable: Length 25'
- Mounting Bracket: Length 0.88"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.