A smooth, compact exterior makes the Troy Landscape Lighting 3W LED Flood Light a diminutive fixture that understands that sharing the spotlight is important too. And you'll have total control over that spotlight, with this fixture's easily adjustable knuckle and shroud, both of which can be locked in place with a simple hex key. If you need more convincing, it's also an LED fixture, which means you'll be saving money every minute it's on.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Angle Cut Cylinder 3.2W LED Flood Light is available with the following:
- Solid brass body
- Borosilicate convex lens
- Requires low voltage power supply (available separately)
- Supplied with direct-bury wire connectors and 25' of cable
- Easy to adjust knuckle
- Potted knuckle to limit water and insect intrusion
- Adjustable shroud
- UL listed for wet locations
- 1/2 inch knuckle with ABS plastic stake included
- Please call 877.445.4486 for additional finish offerings
- Fixture: Height 2.38", Diameter 2.25", Length 6.44"
- Cable: Length 25'
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.