The borosilicate lens on the Troy Landscape Lighting Angle Cut Flood Light may sound like something out of science fiction, but you'll be happy to hear it gives this handsome fixture the ultimate in thermal shock resistance. Top it off with an easily-adjustable knuckle and shroud and a UL listing for wet locations, and you've got a fixture that can go just about anywhere.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Angle Cut Cylinder Flood Light is available with the following:
- Solid brass body
- Requires low voltage power supply (available separately)
- Supplied with direct-bury wire connectors and 25' of cable
- Borosilicate convex lens
- 36 degree beam spread
- Potted knuckle to limit water and insect intrusion
- Adjustable shroud
- 1/2 inch knuckle with ABS plastic stake included
- UL listed for wet locations
- Please call 877.445.4486 for additional finish offerings
Natural Antique Bronze,
- Fixture: Height 2.38", Diameter 2.25", Length 7.19"
- Cable: Length 25'
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.