Covered in a warm, Natural Antique Bronze finish, the Troy Landscape Lighting Oval Flood Light is a great addition to any outdoor decor, especially if you want the attention on the things it's shining on and not the fixture itself. Its rounded shape might make it look like some sort of periscope popping up from an underground tunnel, but it also has an undeniable charm all its own.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Oval Flood Light is available with the following:
- Solid brass body
- Medium and wide oval reflectors included
- Requires low voltage power supply (available separately)
- Supplied with direct-bury wire connectors and 25' of cable
- Easy to adjust knuckle
- Potted knuckle to limit water and insect intrusion
- Adjustable shroud
- 1/2 inch knuckle with ABS plastic stake included
- UL listed for wet locations
- Please call 877.445.4486 for additional finish offerings
- Large option utilizes one 35 Watt MR16 or T4 Halogen BiPin lamp (both included)
- Small option utilizes one 20 Watt MR11 or T3 Halogen BiPin lamp (both included)
- Small Option Fixture: Height 5.56", Width 3", Length 3.19"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 4.5", Width 5", Length 4.88"
- Cable: Length 25'
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.