A high-tech, deconstructed version of the classic ball pendant, the BlackJack Swirl LED Pendant was designed by Stephen Blackman to be “LED-like, not incandescent-like.” We say job well done. Removing the inherent incandescent need to place the light source in the center of the fixture, Swirl retains the sphere’s basic shape and volume through a series of nine Plated Bright Satin Nickel-finished aluminum arcs, each affixed with a flexible (and replaceable) LED strip. Otherworldly.
Driven by the conceptual duality of offering the latest in lighting technology with superior styling, longtime and award-winning lighting design veteran Stephen Blackman strikes out on his own with BlackJack Lighting. Working exclusively in energy-efficient LED and OLED light sources, Blackman takes his extensive background as both an artist and engineer and channels those collective sensibilities into a high-end decorative lighting line that places the emphasis on superior quality and cutting-edge design.
The Swirl LED Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Stephen Blackman in 2013
- Finish: Satin Nickel
- Material: Fabricated Steel and Aluminum frame with White diffusers
- Flexible LED strips with modular connectors are replaceable
- Adjustable stem kit included (additional stem lengths can be special ordered)
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage (TRIAC) dimmer (not included)
- ETL Listed
- Made In China
- 23.6 Watt (2130 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- 42 Watt (3577 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 13.2", Diameter 15.5"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 17.8", Adjustable To 53.8"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 18.9", Diameter 22.8"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 20.6", Adjustable To 56.6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.