A high-tech, deconstructed version of the classic ball pendant, the BlackJack Swirl LED Pendant was designed by Stephen Blackman to be “LED-like, not incandescent-like.” We say job well done. Removing the inherent incandescent need to place the light source in the center of the fixture, Swirl retains the sphere’s basic shape and volume through a series of nine Plated Bright Satin Nickel-finished aluminum arcs, each affixed with a flexible (and replaceable) LED strip. Otherworldly.
Driven by the conceptual duality of offering the latest in lighting technology with superior styling, longtime and award-winning lighting design veteran Stephen Blackman strikes out on his own with BlackJack Lighting. Working exclusively in energy-efficient LED and OLED light sources, Blackman takes his extensive background as both an artist and engineer and channels those collective sensibilities into a high-end decorative lighting line that places the emphasis on superior quality and cutting-edge design.
The Swirl LED Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Stephen Blackman in 2013
- Finish: Plated Bright Satin Nickel
- Material: Steel and Aluminium
- Stamped and fabricated steel and aluminum frame
- Plated Bright Satin Nickel finish
- Flexible LED strips with modular connectors are replaceable
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage (TRIAC) dimmer
- 42" adjustable stem kit; 12' adjustable stem kit can be special ordered
- Color temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 80
- Lumens: 2500
- Average Rated Lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Designed and engineered by Stephen Blackman
- ETL Listed
- Made In China
- Stem: Length 42"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 56.6"
- Fixture: Height 19", Diameter 23"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.