Inspired by the film "The World Of Suzie Wong," the LZF Chou Table Lamp could be effortlessly integrated into the luxuriously exotic backdrop of 1960's Hong Kong. Employing natural wood timber sustainably harvested from Spanish Poplar, the culled veneers are bent and folded into cylindrical submission, the resulting organic form resting on a pedestal of Black lacquered spun metal. The thin consistency of the veneer creates a light translucency that presents a ring of nuanced warmth to complement Chou's unimpeded up light.
LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The Chou Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Yonoh Studio in 2013
- Base Finish: Black lacquered metal
- Material: Natural wood veneer with a spun metal base
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood veneers
- Black cord included
- GU24 Base option is Title 24 compliant
- On/Off Inline Switch
- Switch Included
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
E26 Medium Base,
- One 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 8 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Low Option Cord: Length 49"
- Small Low Option Fixture: Height 10.6", Diameter 8.4"
- Small High Option Cord: Length 49"
- Small High Option Fixture: Height 15.7", Diameter 8.4"
- Medium Low Option Cord: Length 49"
- Medium Low Option Fixture: Height 14.5", Diameter 12"
- Medium High Option Cord: Length 49"
- Medium High Option Fixture: Height 24", Diameter 12"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.