Inspired by the film "The World Of Suzie Wong," the LZF Chou Floor Lamp could be effortlessly integrated into the luxuriously exotic backdrop of 1960's Hong Kong. Employing natural wood timber sustainably harvested from Spanish Poplar, the culled veneers are bent and folded into cylindrical submission, the resulting organic form resting on a pedestal of Black lacquered spun metal. The thin consistency of the veneer creates a light translucency that presents a ring of nuanced warmth to complement Chou's unimpeded uplight.
LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The Chou Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Wood shade
- Black Lacquered spun metal base
- On-off switch on cord
- Standard incandescent bulbs not recommended
- UL Listed
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Yonoh Studio
- One 26 Watt 120 Volt Type E 26 Medium Base Fluorescent lamp (not included) or one 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base LED lamp, 9.5 Watts total (not included).
- Small Option: Height 22.84", Diameter 19.29"
- Large Option: Height 34.65", Diameter 19.29"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.