Inspired by the film "The World Of Suzie Wong," the LZF Chou Floor Lamp could be effortlessly integrated into the luxuriously exotic backdrop of 1960's Hong Kong. Employing natural wood timber sustainably harvested from Spanish Poplar, the culled veneers are bent and folded into cylindrical submission, the resulting organic form resting on a pedestal of Black lacquered spun metal. The thin consistency of the veneer creates a light translucency that presents a ring of nuanced warmth to complement Chou's unimpeded uplight.
LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The Chou Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Yonoh Studio in 2013
- Base Finish: Black lacquered metal
- Material: Natural wood veneer with a spun metal base
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood veneers
- Black cord included
- GU24 Base option is Title 24 compliant
- On/Off Inline Switch
- Switch Included
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
E26 Medium Base,
- One 11 Watt (809 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 8 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option Base Height 4.9", Diameter 18.5":
- Large Option Cord Length 53":
- Large Option Fixture Height 34.6", Diameter 19.3":
- Small Option Base Height 4.9", Diameter 18.5":
- Small Option Cord Length 53":
- Small Option Fixture Height 22.8", Diameter 19.3":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.