Inspired by the film "The World Of Suzie Wong," the LZF Chou Floor Lamp could be effortlessly integrated into the luxuriously exotic backdrop of 1960's Hong Kong. Employing natural wood timber sustainably harvested from Spanish Poplar, the culled veneers are bent and folded into cylindrical submission, the resulting organic form resting on a pedestal of Black lacquered spun metal. The thin consistency of the veneer creates a light translucency that presents a ring of nuanced warmth to complement Chou's unimpeded uplight.
LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The Chou Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Yonoh Studio in 2013
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood veneers
- Black cord included
- GU24 Base option is Title 24 compliant
- Made In Spain
- Small Option: One 11 Watt (809 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: One 8 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 11 Watt (809 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 8 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.